We are sitting around our breakfast table, drinking warm apple cider and de-stressing with a very intense conversation:
1. Can you be a feminist if you are economically dependent on a man?
2. What if we had artificial wombs? Would it make the world more feminist? Is there something wrong with wanting men and women to be more equal with respect to child-bearing (perhaps somewhat literally)?
3. How do you separate biology from society? Paternal instincts, maternal instincts…how real are these things in modern society?
4. Isn’t it weird that women can’t go shirtless and men can [yes, we know it is weird, but why???]?
5. Do women on average need more positive feedback than men? Is this something to feel ashamed of or need to fix?
6. Would anyone watch Big Bang Theory if Penny was actually a “dumb blonde” male and the lead scientists were all <badass> nerdy women? Why not? [actually, we could totally pull this off….just need to find a dumb blonde male – please post applications 🙂 ]